by the photocopier
(this edition is the 1488th actually issued)
Release Date: 27 October 2006
- Pages: 36
- Price: $2.50 inc. GST
- Cover: the photocopier
- No Phantom Forum in this issue
by Hans Lindahl
- Lost in Cyberspace
- Script: Hans Lindahl
- Art: Hans Lindahl
- First published in Fantomen Nr.24/2006 by Egmont, Scandinavia (16 Nov 2006). Original cover shown on the left, thanks to Ulf Granberg.
- Message from the Publisher:
Back in cyberspace! In this new adventure, writer-artist Hans Lindahl takes you on a fantastic voyage of discovery and high drama! Even if you are not into science fantasy, science fiction or even, in these high-tech times, the wonderful world of computers and computer games, you will find the art absolutely brilliant. Allow your imagination to wander! Who knows - what Lindahl depicts may one day be the gateway to other worlds! There are two more cyberspace adventures to come, but to allow a little breathing space from The Phantom's battles against aliens and strange creatures we will give you a break before all of us are again transported out of this world.
Coming up are lots of new adventures in the run up to the 2006 Christmas Special. Among them are stories illustrated by Felmang and Leppänen, Graham Nolan and Paul Ryan, with plots set in New York, Europe, the Deep Woods and other exotic locations.
Frew's next edition (#1461) will be on sale on 3 November. The story is entitled The Curse of Carpatia and it's a vintage thriller from the late Norman Worker, with graphics by an inspired 'Felmang'.
Future issues planned as of 21 October 2006 (subject to change without notice):
- #1461 (3 Nov) The Curse of Carpatia (Worker & Felmang, Fantomen Nr.23/1987)
Check the New@Egmont and The Missing Semic Stories pages for details of other upcoming stories.
My thanks to the staff of Frew Publications for providing this information.
More Frew stuff ...
- History of Frew Publications
- 50th Anniversary Celebrations
- Complete Publishing Chronology
- Archive of Covers from #1 to #100
- Frew in Review: 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005
- Annual Specials: 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006.
- Subscriptions & Back Issues
Return to the Deep Woods
Bryan Shedden / email@example.com
Last updated 21 October 2006